October 08, 2010

Vision in white

I'm loving white lately. I used to think of white as a boring color and isn't a good choice for a home with small children. I coudn't imagine myself constantly worrying about the dirt, spill and stain. To make life easier, I opted for other cool and warm colors like green, purple and yellow. A good dose of inspiration from my deco magazines made my passion for white grew stronger. Forget all the worries, I needed a break from all those warm bright colors. So.. I decided to paint one side of my living room wall creamy white. It turned out great! I love white even more now. Choosing white is not actually a bad idea at all, a wonderful break from other colours.



Spice it up with soft colors.



Adding green to the white curtains.


White details.


Pure white, a sense of serenity.


Eye-catcher. This creamy white wall is just perfect for my art work. They really stand out.


Simple and old-fashioned crochet given by my mom reminiscence my childhood home. They are more than 30 years old and still look good after a good washed.


Happy weekend....
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.