March 19, 2012

My corner

Another chilly, windy and dusty day, thus keeping me stuck indoors. I'm itching to get out in the garden, checking up on my geraniums and hollyhocks that have lots of flower buds, just waiting to open up anytime. Perhaps when the wind stops, I could quickly sneak out and snap some photos. In the mean time I'm keeping myself busy at this favorite corner of mine.
I love to dress up this table with fresh flowers and have them change once a week.

For this week I have a  mixed of ageratum, cosmos and sweet alyssum in a white pitcher.

















Fresh roses are beautiful, even when dried, they still look just as exquisite.


It's still windy outside but I would probably just go out for a while. It's always exciting to find pleasant surprises in the garden. Till then.....

Linking with these wonderful blogs:

12 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I hope you are having a wonderful morning. I love your beautiful photos of your lovely flowers you did a lovely job putting them together for your vase sweet. Im your newest follower on your blog now hoping you will follow my tablescapes also.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! What a pretty blog you have. I'll be following. :-)
    ~cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers in that pretty pitcher! Beautiful display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suffia the flowers are lovely. They are all flowers that I have in my garden too, but they will not be in bloom for at least another couple of months...Thanks for sharing your pretty arrangement.

    I'm following

    Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your floral arrangement(s) a lot - I do the same thing, buying new flowers every Thursday and completely changing the mood of the room. I came by to thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my Easter Hat, but I found a great blog and now I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suffia!

    I have always loved the blue color of the Ageratum and they are nice soft flowers... love texture in the garden.

    Thanks for yoru support of my DH and also for sharing at my Bunny Hop Party again this week.

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet bouquet--I love those purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty; great photos and closeups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.