May 18, 2012

Where has spring gone

Spring has long gone, leaving us with the sweetest memories. How time flies! Summer is back with its unwelcome heat wave.  Most plants have faded away and died, some seem to be struggling in the heat. Hopefully they'll survive. I was just going through photos from my spring garden and wanted to share some of them with you here. I hope I would be able to share my garden photos update when the weather permits. Right now the summer heat is just too hot to handle, I'd rather stay indoors.


















"What a desolate place would be a world without a flower! It would be a face without a smile, a feast without a welcome. Are not flowers the stars of the earth, and are not our stars the flowers of the heaven." 
~ A.J. Balfour~

I truly missed my morning walk in the garden.


Linking with:-



Cottage Garden Party






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, such wonderful bright colours !!!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flowers, vonderful time, nice picturea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all the same flowers in my garden too. Similar conditions for growing though we aren't quite as hot but it is arid here. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning mosaics of these bold, bright and beautiful flowers!

    Thank you for participating in Floral Friday Fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful and colourful flower pictures!!
    Some of them grow in my garden as well.
    ************

    "In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends."
    - Kozuko Okakura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection of blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spring collection of colors is gorgeous. Hope you get a break from the heat soon so you can once again enjoy your morning walks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful flowers! You have so many. Our severe heat hasn't broken yet, but we are expecting it any day now. Hopefully you can stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, it's hot as heck here, and everything is droopy and dusty. Your spring garden sure is beautiful. Have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. cantik yur garden...pemandangan yang sangat mendamaikan :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.