January 29, 2013

Hi

January is almost coming to an end. How time flies....I've been gone for 6 months.  And it has also been 6 months since my beloved dad left us. A long and much needed break from blogging world , trying to get through the toughest time in my life dealing with the unexpected loss.  I realized that time does not heal all wounds. I'm blessed  to be surrounded by people that I love, giving me strength to move on. I deeply miss my dad.
After a very long break, I found it's rather hard to ease myself back into blogging again. Feeling like a 'stranger' on my own blog. So, I thought a short entry would do for now. 


The weather in our part of the world has been absolutely fabulous. It's not as cold as it has been last week. It's just fabulous and very inspiring at the same time. Utterly in love.


My favourite thing. I've been spending way too much time on Instagram lately. It's time to get my camera back to work again.
Till  then.... have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Suffia, I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing. I kept wondering where you were and what was going on. Wishing you all the best, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, thanks for dropping by and thank-you so much for your concern and warm wishes. Wish you a wonderful day.

      xo Suffia

      Delete

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.