December 04, 2009

A morning walk along the corniche

It was Thursday, kids were at school but King M was still on Eid break. The kids started school on Wednesday and King M will only start next week. It was so called the King and I time. After sending the kids to school, quickly cleaned the house and off we went for a morning walk along the corniche.
Weather was great with a clear blue sky and nice ocean view. Doha corniche is a waterfront promenade extending for several kilometres along Doha Bay in the capital city of Doha. One of the most attractive areas in the city and popular location among walkers, joggers and bikers. We spent almost 1 1/2 hr walking and enjoying the view. Terasa ringan sikit badan. I think I should do this more often rather than spending my weekend jogging kat shopping mall. A good way to shed a few kilos especially after eid.



White petunias are blooming.


Welcome to the boomtown capital of Qatar. Doha's skyline under construction.

Orry, Mascot of the 15th Asian Games Doha 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.