April 22, 2010

Sneak peek: my garden room

A little update on my garden room project. It's not completely ready yet. It may seem like it's taking forever eventhough I'm not doing a complete remodelling. (I'm just giving an existing room a lift). I guess I'm taking my time. I'm still working on the accessories for the wall. I have 4 framed pressed flowers ready to be hung and more plants to bring in. I try not to overdo things otherwise this room will turn into an indoor jungle.

Photobucket
Homemade floral throw pillows.

Photobucket
Adding some leafy plants and decorative pieces create instant garden ambience.

Photobucket
One side of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.