June 08, 2010

My obsession is my passion

Beauty can be found in every little thing. I have an endless passion on beautiful things. Things that are not only beautiful but amazingly inspiring in so many ways, that can uplift and transform my spirit.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved to see and collect beautiful things and till now still extremely passionate about it. I would describe it as a little obsession that turned into a passion.
Or in an algebraic way-- O + P = T Obsession + Passion = Therapy. I've been teaching my son Algebra these few days and couldn't help myself relating to it. *Grin*
Thought I'd share my findings here.



I'm not a tea lover, but I'm so in love with these cute loose tea container.


I went shopping the other day and I coudn't help myself, this table candle holder is just gorgeous so I bought 4 of them.


A jar of seashells..


Table candle holder, loose tea container and a jar of seashells, a lovely collection that can brighten up the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.