January 21, 2011

A late entry.........Wonderful end to the year 2010

A great family vacation in Dubai and came home to a beautiful bloom in the garden followed by a week of quality time with my kids at home, was a great ending to the year 2010.
I wish everybody a very Happy and prosperous New Year. I know I'm a little bit behind on this. Like everybody else, I'm looking forward for a better and exciting year ahead.
Speaking of family vacation, Dubai was again our chosen destination. This time, we didn't rush on anything as we have visited the place before. It was relaxing, the kids got to enjoy themselves at the water theme park, mom and the girls enjoyed the shopping spree (that's a must-thing-to-do) and other than that, our time mostly spent enjoying the stunning view of the Marina Bay which is just behind the apartment where we stayed.
I'm sharing here some of the photos taken during the vacation.
View from the window of the apartment.
View from the swimming pool.
A good day for cycling.

Burj Al-Arab Hotel.


At Wild Wadi.

Dhow ride along the Marina Bay.





Marina Bay at night.

.......Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.




Burj Khalifa's square.

Have a wonderful weekend.......









































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.