April 05, 2011

Along came pansy

My gorgeous pansies are blooming when most of the flowers in my garden are slowly wilting away. I grew my own pansies from the seeds about 3 months ago and I'm thrilled to see how beautiful they are growing.. I especially like the big blotches on the petals and the combination of its vibrant colours.







As the weather is getting warmer, sooner or later my pansies will wilt away and die just like the rest of my flowers. So I thought to myself wouldn't it be a great idea to preserve them. Its naturally flat flower face and gorgeous colours makes them one of the finest pressed decorative flowers.



I picked up some pansies this morning



zinnias and some other sweet flowers. I had a busy yet fun morning collecting and pressing them. Till then....cheeriooo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.