December 07, 2011

December Bliss

It's already the 7th day of December. How time flies! As I'm writing this entry, my mind wanders into my garden. I will take a morning stroll in a short while.  It's absolutely a gorgeous weather out there. That's the best thing about December. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Giving a reason to wake up with a smile on my face every single day. Not to mention that I have so many things to look forward to this month. Fun, busy and exciting.
December..it never snows here and the sun still shines but it's cold enough to make me think of thick, soft warm blanket, fluffy boots and a mug of streaming hot chocolate. And when it's rainy outside,  we would cuddle up on the couch with piles of magazines, books and our favorite DVDs.
Lots of cooking, baking and eating.  I do cook but not as much I enjoy it during this season.  Somehow this month motivates me the most and the best part is being able to enjoy the food outside in the garden with my family.



My favorite part of December  is when my garden looks all new and lovely again. All is calm. All is serene.




English roses in December. Fruity fragrance that I love.









I'm off for my morning stroll. Till next time........

I'm linking with :




4 comments:

  1. Oh how lucky you are to have those beautiful roses blooming in the middle of December! I bet the fragrance is wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing at my Bunny Hop Party!

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are beautiful ... and I loved reading your post! You live in an amazing place... so glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suffia! I just love your roses. Can almost smell the delicate fragrance! Thanks for stopping by!
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.