November 14, 2011

After the rain

The weather has been so nice here. The temperature has dropped to 70 ish  after a fresh spell of rain that we received about a week ago. I'm thinking of  a sunny day, the cold breeze, spending hours in the garden just soaking up the fresh air and making the most of this beautiful weather.
Everything is just wonderful after the rain, the smell, the sun shines brighter and the garden looks all new again.


It's that time of the year again. I woke up one morning to a rainy day. It was the first rain of the season. I never wanted to miss this moment. There I was, sitting on my porch, watching the raindrops and taking photos of my little one playing in the rain with her umbrella. I could tell that she really enjoyed the rain as much I did. This moment reminded me a lot of my own childhood.




After the rain....


Aren't the veges look happy?




Till then....

Joining these wonderful blogs this week:




9 comments:

  1. Your weather is so very similar to mine. We just had a rainy day and now our weather is in the 70 or low 80's.

    i am planning on putting out my allysum,pansies and stocks.

    You little one looks so cute in the rain with the great big umbrella!

    Thanks for joining the party.

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain too--being an Oregonian it is a good thing I do! Your daughter looks so sweet playing in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos - I enjoyed them all. My favorite is your precious little girl with the umbrella playing in the rain.
    I love a sweet rain. We had that this morning and the sun came out full force this afternoon. Although it brought a cold front (27F is the low tonight) That, I'm not crazy about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suffia..Thanks for visiting my blog and following...glad to have found you.following u too. what a lovely blog you have..I like what I see...I love gardening too.

    After looking at your porch and so many greens I thought your home must be beautiful too. I browsed your so many old post. very nice.

    would you like to do a home tour of your home on my blog cherish dream live. I tried to find your contact email. you can reach me at nayana.cdl(at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rain as well. Thanks so much for visiting L'Heure Bleue At Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can almost smell the air; everything is fresh and renewed after a rain. Your daughter is so sweet playing in the rain with a pink umbrella.

    Visiting from the Bunny Hop, Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.