November 22, 2009

Nice weather for a picnic

The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday , so we decided to have a picnic at the Equestrian Park. I prepared some fried rice and BBQ chicken and headed off around 3 pm. I really enjoy outing in this kind of weather. Best!!!! I could feel the cool breeze on my skin. Everybody was starving consider it was a late lunch for us. Kids were happy running up and down the hill. It's such a nice place to relax and unwind, jog or just stroll around. There are not that many places like this in Doha. It becomes one of the favorite spots among the locals and others in the weekend.

Having fried rice and BBQ chicken. What a beautiful day.
A view from the hill.
Kids at the lake.


Wohoooooo!!!! running down the hill.


The kids racing up the hill.

Princess E looks tired, guess it's time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.