January 10, 2010

What's cooking in my kitchen

I've not fully recovered, still having pain on my neck and my back. No time to whine, there's a big pile of laundry waiting for me. Kids are back to school and the King is back to work. It left me alone with tons of things to do. Well... someone got to do the work, right?
While having my me-time, teringat pulak nak masak ape for lunch. I got out my recipe books and flipped through. I decided on something which was simple, easy and most important less time consuming. Eh bukan maggi mee la...


This was what I cooked for lunch today. I've tried this recipe a few times before. Simple je yang penting sedap. Let me share the recipe here..



Ayam Masak rempah




Bahan-bahan:
1 ekor ayam
2 sudu kecil serbuk lada hitam
1 sudu besar rempah daging
* 5sm halia
* 2 ulas bawang putih
3 labu bawang besar dimayang bulat
2 sudu makan kicap pekat
4 sudu makan sos tomato
3 sudu makan minyak sapi
sedikit kacang peas
*ditumbuk

Cara membuat:
Ayam dibersih,dipotong,basuh serta toskan airnya. Gaulkan dengan bahan yang telah ditumbuk.
Masukkan ayam dalam kuali bersam minyak sapi, serbuk lada hitam, serbuk rempah, tomato sos, kicap dan kacang peas. Jerangkan atas api.
Biarkan hinga kering sambil dibalik-balikkan. Sugah kering masukkan bawang besar. Biar hingga cukup kering dan sesuaika rasanya.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.