May 06, 2010

One lazy day

It's warm and sunny outside. I'm having a lazy Thursday morning today. We all get a little lazy once in a while. It's almost the end of the week so let's just take it easy. Just relax and lay around. What do I do on a lazy day? I just like to sit and flip through my favorite decorating magazine for inspiration, or just having a moment of peace and quiet and when I'm done I would go for a little walk in my garden. The kids will be back from school soon and I'm gonna fix a lazy day lunch for them. What a lazy day...come and join me for a walk in the garden.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Enjoy your lazy day.....

2 comments:

  1. Yeah ...I can easily relate to this as I am also a lazy person who are forced to be hardworking Hmm....Hmm....How I love lazy weekends....

    ReplyDelete
  2. K. Salwa, another lazy day for us today, ADDN (all day doing nothing). Happy weekend and enjoy...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.