May 08, 2011

6th Birthday

Last week the world was crazy  busy talking about the Royal Wedding, whereas here.....in my little kingdom, we were having a party of our own, celebrating my princess's big day, she turned 6 on May 1st... happier and chattier than ever. She wanted a simple party with just mom, dad, brother and sister. Since she didn't want it big, I thought it would be wonderful to come out with something simple yet memorable and of course pink. Setting out the table was fun with the help of the birthday girl herself. Lots of pink...

















Now..here goes the exciting moment that she's been waiting for...




     

Happy birthday Princess, we love you....

1 comment:

Thank-you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day.